1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: Minimum 1 page
Part 5: Minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Health Care Policy
Select the first Registered Nurse elected to Congress
1. List at least 3 contributions (Policies) enacted since holding office and show their impact in health care
Part 2: Teaching Experience
Topic: Alarm fatigue in the clinical setting in pediatric nurses in ICU
A big part of lesson planning is considering what happens at the end.
1. Describe how you will close or unpack the lesson for your students after they have participated in the simulation.
2. Give specific examples of what you will say/do at the end and what you expect your students to say/do at the end.
3. Explain why you plan to use these specific teaching strategies.
Part 3: Culminating Experience
Topic: Perception of Patients on the Humanized Care of the ICU Nursing Team
Research Question: What is the perception of ICU patients about the humanized care of Nicklaus Children’s hospital nursing team?
Design: The present study is of an applicative level, of a quantitative type, because it allows us to examine the data numerically, especially in statistics, a descriptive cross-sectional method since it will allow us to obtain the information presented in each time and given space.
1. What was your motivation regarding your research study?
2. What have you found along your research journey that took you in a different direction, surprised you, or confirmed your ideas?
3. Is there anything you would do differently if you were to implement your research?
Part 4: Nursing Research
Qualitative data has been described as voluminous and sometimes overwhelming to the researcher.
1. Discuss two strategies that would help a researcher manage and organize the data.
2. Explain the advantages of these strategies
Part 5: Nursing Research
The three types of qualitative research are phenomenological, grounded theory, and ethnographic research.
1. Compare the differences and similarities between two of the three types of qualitative studies
2. Give an example of each.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.