The full details, requirements and grading criteria are provided in the in the attached file.
You are required to use the format in the Risk-Register Example. Please provide at least two references.
The purpose of this Individual project is to develop a risk analysis and a risk register spreadsheet for the ITP project. This is an assessment of the potential risks that your project may run into in the future, and a plan for how to either prevent them or handle them if they do occur. By addressing project risks in advance, we can reduce risks, reduce the chance that risks will mature into problems, and reduce costs, and increase chances of project success.
Please include the Executive Summary with appropriate changes
Questions: In an accompanying Word doc or text submission, answer the following questions:
1. Which risks (and associated tasks) would be the most threatening to the success of the project and why? This discussion should be very specific to tasks and their associated risks.
2. Which top THREE mitigations (and associated tasks) and risk handling plans should be implemented, and why? Remember that mitigation actions will affect cost, schedule and/or scope – so discuss what can you AFFORD to do based on the likelihood and impact of the risk?
3. What are the TOTAL impacts on cost, schedule and scope for the project if the recommended risk controls and mitigation actions are taken? If you use costs, how did you calculate the cost? Will the risk handling improve things or make them worse? That is, will the project cost more and/or be less successful because of risk handling, or will it cost less and/or be more successful because of risk handling? How so? Explain.
4. How did you determine those costs and impacts? Please describe. What is the benefit of mitigating risks that are identified for mitigation?
5. If your project could only afford $20,000 for mitigation actions, which risks (identify associated tasks) would be implemented?
6. If your project could only tolerate a 5 day delay related to mitigation actions, which risks and mitigations (identify associated tasks) would be implemented?
7. What would be the most expensive (time and or schedule) contingency action/plan? Identify the associated task and explain why this contingency would be the most expensive in terms of time or schedule.
8. How did you determine those costs and impacts? Please describe.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.