Question for CLA 2 Paper:
1. Consider the data given in Activity 3 (Table 4) once again. Augment the data by the dummy variable “cooling tower” as given in Table 6.
a. Build a multiple regression model to predict ln (C) by taking S and N or their natural logarithms, as well as CT, as the independent variables. Make sure to check for multicollinearity.
b. Use residual analysis and R2 to check your model.
c. State which variables are important in predicting the cost of constructing an LWR plant.
d. State a prediction equation that can be used to predict ln(C).
e. Does adding CT improve R2? If so, by what amount?
(Please find Table 6 in the attachment)
2. Consider the data in Table 5 once more.
a. Evaluate the correlation between the two scores and state if there seems to be any association between the two.
b. Find the probability of upgrading for each division of the sample by the Bayes’ theorem.
c. Find the probability of upgrading for each division of the sample by the naïve version of the Bayes’ theorem.
d. Compare your results in parts b and c and explain the difference or indifference based on observed probabilities.
Question for CLA 2 PPT:
In addition to your CLA 2 report, please prepare a professional PowerPoint presentation summarizing your findings for CLA 2. The presentation will consist of your major findings, analysis, and recommendations in a concise presentation of 15 slides (minimum). You should use content from your CLA 2 report as material for your PowerPoint presentation. In addition, you should include learning outcomes from all your major assignments. This would include PA 1, CLA 1, PA 2, and of course, CLA 2 (unless otherwise specified by your Professor). An agenda, executive summary, and references slides should also be included. Presentations should not exceed 6 minutes.
Requirement for CLA 2 Paper:
1. Explain your work in detail and provide an in-text citation.
2. Paper needs to be formatted in APA 7th edition
3. Include the initial situation and the initial assumptions in your answers
4. At least 6 peer-reviewed references are required (Recommend to find the articles from proquest.)
5. Needs to include formulas, calculations, and tables. Please use Excel if it is needed.
6. Need to include introduction and conclusion.
7. Please find Table 6 in the attachment.
8. Please find Activity 3 Data (Table 4) in the attachment. You could also refer to the questions and data from: https://www.homeworkmarket.com/questions/activity-3-advanced-statistical-concepts-and-business-analytics
9. Please find Table 5 in the attachment.
10. Please find the class PPTs and Textbook in the attachment.
11. Please find the previous assignment: Activity 1, Activity 2, PA 1, PA 2, and CLA 1 in the attachment
12. Need to include the textbook as the references.
Bowerman, B., Drougas, A. M., Duckworth, A. G., Hummel, R. M. Moniger, K. B., & Schur, P. J. (2019). Business statistics and analytics in practice (9th ed.). McGraw-Hill
14. Please find the Course Learning Outcome list of this course in the attachment
Requirement for PPT
1. Create 15 slides PPT based on the material you write on the CLA2 paper.
2. Please add the scripts of the presentation in the speaker note section of PPT.
3.Time Length: Within 15 minutes
4. Need to include in-text citations and reference page.
5. Include calculations and tables with the explanation.
6. Do not put too many words on the slides. The slides should look simple and clear with main points.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.