1. (TCO 4) Which of the followingis part of a statistics budget?
2. (TCO 4) The following is an example of a _____________ budget: “The budget for the radiology department is different at 90 percent occupancy than at 80 percent occupancy.”
3. (TCO 4) Effectiveness is a relationship between:
4. (TCO 3) What is the main reason that relative value units (RVUs) often are used in health care?
5. (TCO 3) Your controller has told you that the marginal profit of DRG 209 (major joint procedure) for a Medicare patient exceeds the marginal profit for an average charge patient. Why might this occur?
6. (TCO 2) The heading of every financial statement should contain the:
7. (TCO 2) Which of the following is the BEST example of a financial metric?
1. (TCO 4) Formulate your answer based on the below information. Costs per case increased to $4,900 from a budgeted value of $4,750. This increased actual total costs by what amount?………….You have been asked by management to explain the variances in costs under your inpatient capitated contract. The following data is provided. Use the following data to calculate the variances. Budget Actual
2. (TCO 4) Based on the information below, assume that the only change in the original example data is that Blue Cross raises their discount to 20 percent. What price should be set? You have been asked to establish a pricing structure for radiology on a per-procedure basis. Present budgetary data is presented below:……………It is estimated that Medicare patients comprise 40 percent of total radiology volume and will pay on average $38.00 per procedure. Approximately 10 percent of the patients are cost payers. The remaining charge payers are summarized below:
3. (TCO 4) What is the amount of variance that can be attributed to the difference between budgeted and actual volume? Use the following data to calculate the variances. The following information has been prepared for a home health agency.
4. (TCO 2) Explain the difference between the accrual basis of accounting and the cash basis of accounting?
5. (TCO 2) What is an audit (in the context of financial accounting)?
6. (TCO 1) What are social responsibility and ethics as they relate to business-oriented organizations? How should social responsibility and ethics affect the decisions of even for-profit companies?
7. (TCO 2) Define and describe the purpose of fund accounting (now called net assets).
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.