Question 1 (2 points)
In the needs assessment process, organizational analysis deals with identifying:
Question 1 options:
1) The training resources that are available.
2) Employees’ personal characteristics.
3) The conditions under which tasks are performed.
4) The employees who require training.
Question 2 (2 points)
Employees’ readiness for training includes identifying whether:
Question 2 options:
1) An organization’s work environment will facilitate learning and not interfere with performance.
2) An organization should develop training programs by itself or if it should buy them from a vendor or a consulting firm.
3) Peers’ and managers’ attitudes and behaviors toward the employees are supportive.
4) Managers are using a similar frame of reference when they evaluate associates using same competencies.
Question 3 (2 points)
____ refers to the process of a company using information about other companies’ training practices.
Question 3 options:
Question 4 (2 points)
_____ refers to asking a large group of employees to help provide information for needs assessment that they are not traditionally asked to do.
Question 4 options:
2) Historical data review
3) Focus group
Question 5 (2 points)
_____ are useful with complex or controversial issues that one person may be unable or unwilling to explore.
Question 5 options:
3) Focus groups
4) Historical data reviews
Question 6 (2 points)
Which of the following method of needs assessment is inexpensive and allows the collection of data from a large number of persons?
Question 6 options:
3) Focus group
Question 7 (2 points)
_____ are more concerned with how training may affect the attainment of financial goals for the particular units they supervise.
Question 7 options:
1) Operational workers
2) Instructional designers
3) Mid-level managers
4) Upper-level managers
Question 8 (2 points)
_____ analysis involves determining the appropriateness of training, given the company’s business strategy, its resources available for training, and support by managers and peers for training activities.
Question 8 options:
Question 9 (2 points)
_____ involves determining whether performance deficiencies result from lack of knowledge or skills.
Question 9 options:
1) Organizational analysis
2) Person analysis
3) Gap analysis
4) Task analysis
Question 10 (2 points)
Which of the following statements is true of needs assessment?
Question 10 options:
1) The needs assessment process fails to provide information regarding the outcomes that should be collected to evaluate training effectiveness.
2) Upper- and mid-level managers are excluded from getting involved in the needs assessment process.
3) The role of the needs assessment process is to determine if training is the appropriate solution.
4) A company’s decision regarding outsourcing its training is independent of the needs assessment outcome.
Question 11 (2 points)
Which of the following is true of roles of managers?
Question 11 options:
1) Line managers spend less time managing individual performance and developing employees than mid level managers or executives do.
2) Midlevel managers or executives are not involved in planning and allocating resources, coordinating interdependent groups, and managing change.
3) The roles that managers have in a company do not influence the focus of training development, and learning activity.
4) Regardless of their level in a company, all managers are expected to serve as spokespersons to other work units, managers, and vendors.
Question 12 (2 points)
The _____ analysis helps identify employees who need training.
Question 12 options:
1) SWOT analysis
2) Value chain analysis
3) BCG matrix
4) Person Analysis
Question 13 (2 points)
_____ refers to the difficulty level of written materials.
Question 13 options:
2) Cognitive Challenge
Question 14 (2 points)
____ is the ability to establish the necessary platform requirements to efficiently and completely coordinate data transfer.
Question 14 options:
1) Systems Architecture
2) Documentation Relay
4) Data Migration
Question 15 (2 points)
_____ refer to accepted standards of behaviors for work-group members.
Question 15 options:
4) Standards of Excellence
Question 16 (2 points)
Who should participate in needs assessment?
Question 16 options:
Question 17 (2 points)
How do age and generation impact training?
Question 17 options:
Question 18 (2 points)
What is the value of “Rapid Needs Assessment” to an organization?
Question 18 options:
Question 19 (2 points)
Explain “Situational Constraints”.
Question 19 options:
Question 20 (2 points)
What is a competency model?
Question 20 options:
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.