Pick six (6) questions from chapters 1 through 11 that have not been used as weekly discussion questions and answer each question in depth, including resources from the text and outside sources. Save in a Word document. Please make sure you answers are clear and concise, but also respond completely to all parts of the question.
I wrote questions you could choose from to complete the assignment, and the book that used is called corrections in american just in case.
Chapter 1 Questions to choose from:
1. At what point in society’s development does retaliation begin to become criminal law?
3. What was the first punishment imposed by society?
4. What is meant by civil death?
Chapter 2 Questions to choose from:
1. What effect did the Industrial Revolution have on prisons and prison discipline?
4. Why have so many riots occurred in prisons?
5. How were American Prison industries reduced in correctional importance?
Chapter 3 Questions to choose from:
6. What is restorative justice?
7. Explain the impact of drugs on the race/ethnicity of prisoners.
8. What are some of the changes currently taking place in the clientele of the correctional system?
Chapter 4 Questions to choose from:
11. What rights does an inmate have? What rights does an inmate not have?
12. Explain why the rights of inmates began to be extensively defined in the 1960s.
13. What are appeals, and what options are available to appeal courts when a decision is made?
Chapter 5 Questions to choose from:
2. How do probation officers enforce the conditions ordered by the court?
5. Identify and define five front-end solutions to prison overcrowding. Why do you think that front-end solutions are usually more politically acceptable than backdoor options?
6. What are the national trends in probation?
Chapter 6 Questions to choose from:
1. Explain several ways in which offenders can be diverted from the correctional system.
3 What roles do community residential treatment centers play in corrections? How have these types of programs changed over the years?
5. Describe a boot camp program. Why haven’t boot camps been effective in reducing recidivism?
Chapter 8 Questions to choose from:
9. Should low risk inmates be released from confinement to free assignments to increase controls over STG’?
Chapter 9 Questions to choose from:
5. Describe the roles of the chaplain in prison.
12. What can be done to prepare inmates for community reintegration?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.