Application 3 – Annotated Bibliography
As part of your doctoral seminar for this set of weeks, you are participating in a seminar-style discussion about the weekly topics. Recall that you were asked to address 5 of the Required Resources and at least 5 additional resources from the Walden Library and to incorporate them into your posting. As a related exercise, submit an annotated bibliography of the 10 resources you referred to this week. For each entry, be sure to address the following as a minimum:
· Include the full APA citation
· Discuss the scope of the resource
· Discuss the purpose and philosophical approach
· Discuss the underlying assumptions
· If referring to a research reporting article, present the methodology
· Relate the resource to the body of resources you have consulted in this course
· Discuss any evident limitations and opportunities for further inquiry
The 10 Resources
· Albadvi, A., Keramati, A., & Razmi, J. (2007). Assessing the impact of information technology on firm performance considering the role of intervening variables: organizational infrastructures and business processes reengineering. International Journal of Production Research, 45(12), 2697-2734. Retrieved from Business Source Complete database.
· Baark, E. (1999). Engineering consultancy: An assessment of IT-enabled international delivery of services. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 11(1), 55-74. Retrieved from Business Source Complete database.
· & Kohli, R. (2000). Information technology payoff in the health-care industry: A longitudinal study. Journal of Management Information Systems, 16(4), 41-67. Retrieved from Business Source Complete database.
· Lee, K.T., & Chuah, K.B. (2001). A SUPER methodology for business process improvement. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 21(5/6), 687-706. Retrieved from Business Source Complete database.
· Sobhani, A., & Hamidi Beheshti, M. T. (2010). Information technology and BPR: From effective investment to efficient contribution in a governmental company. Proceedings of the 2010 Industrial Engineering ResearchConference, pp. 1–7. Retrieved from ABI/Inform Complete database.
· ADMINISTRATION FLOW ANALYSIS IN A GOVERNMENT INSTITUTE: A STRATEGIC FLOW MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.