Chapter 10 problems 1 and 5
1. This year, FCF, Inc., has earnings before interest and taxes of $10 million, depreciation expenses of $1 million, capital expenditures of $1.5 million, and has increased its net working capital by $500,000. If its tax rate is 35%, what is its free cash flow?
2. River Enterprises has $500 million in debt and 20 million shares of equity outstanding. Its excess cash reserves are $15 million. They are expected to generate $200 million in free cash flows next year with a growth rate of 2% per year in perpetuity. River Enterprises’ cost of equity capital is 12%. After analyzing the company, you believe that the growth rate should be 3% instead of 2%. How much higher (in dollars) would the price per share of stock be if you are right?
Chapter 15 problems 1, 9, and 13
1. You are finalizing a bank loan for $200,000 for your small business and the closing fees payable to the bank are 2% of the loan. After paying the fees, what will be the net amount of funds from the loan available to your business?
2. Your firm successfully issued new debt last year, but the debt carries covenants. Specifically, you can only pay dividends out of earnings made after the debt issue and you must maintain a minimum quick (acid-test) ratio ((current assets−inventory)/current liabilities) ((current assets−inventory)/current liabilities) of 1:1. Your net income this year was $70 million. Your cash is $10 million, your receivables are $8 million, and your inventory is $5 million. You have current liabilities of $19 million. What is the maximum dividend you could pay this year and still comply with your covenants?
3. You own a bond with a face value of $10,000 and a conversion ratio of 450. What is the conversion price?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.