Units of competency – CPCCBC5002A – Monitor costing systems on medium rise building and construction projects
i would like to have the answers in Summary form notes for this unit CPCCBC5002A Monitor Costing System starts from section
19. You have to prepare a Construction Programme for a complex multi level project where activities can logically be inprogress, concurrently on each level.
What specific major advantages are there in preparing a manual hand written logic programme, showing the activity logic connections and durations. Before attempting to data entry them into a computer generated programme like Microsoft Project?
List and explain briefly two (2) advantages
20. What is the major advantage to the Management of a construction project to know what activities in the construction program are non-critical and the amount of total float time for each activity
List and describe the advantages
21. If you add up all the total floats (stacks) of separate chains of non critical activities the total is of vital information for managing the project to finish in the shortest time
True of False?
22. During the progression of a commercial construction project inevitably actual progress is delayed behind the planned progress from the construction programme. Once identified by regular monitoring, what options are available for site management to ‘make up’ lost time, to prevent financial loss consequences from Liquidated Damages in the head contract?
Describe in detail an action you can initiate to get back on programme.
23. When drafting the initial Construction Programme for a commercial project. What information/data should be considered to allow for anticipated delays? List four possible issues.
· Seasonal inclement weather:
· Sub-contractor delays:
· Material supplier delays:
· Industrial site issues:
24. Site management staff during the construction process are constantly required to manage the finances of the project by using ‘Cost Benefit’ analysis processes
For example, to overcome identified loss time on a project one option is utilising existing manpower resources to work additional daily hours on ‘overcome penalty rates’ to make up lost time.
What offsetting benefits can be justified to balance out the additional overtime costs?
List three (3)
25. When preparing the initial Construction Programme the programmer has to take into account some legal requirements included in the Head Contract
List three (3) specific generic commercial contract clauses that would be included.
26. Building Consultants engaged by the Architect on a commercial Construction Project are involved in the documentation of services in the Design phase. Identify circumstances in which these Building Consultants would be involved during the construction of a commercial project. List two (2) circumstances which may affect the Programme.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.