You will write an original film script for a short film. the purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate your ability to develop a complete short film script. It should reveal your control of characters and dialogue within a genre that has traditionally encouraged extensive creativity. Short films as much easier for writers to get produced because they don’t require elaborate studios, huge budgets, and extensive cast and crew.
You will retain all original rights to your script. Here are the guidelines for the assignment:
1. Your script should be between 12-15 pages (1500 words) in length. It should be no longer than 15 pages. Typically, broadcasters have defined short films as 15 minutes in length to fit the typical broadcast time slots for short films. Recently with the rise of webisodes and other outlets for short films, this definition has fluctuated. We’ll stick with the traditional definition for our class.
2. This assignment allows for more creativity than team writing. Short films allow writers to experiment with form and characters so you can take advantage of this flexibility in your assignment. You should, however, follow the rules for formatting and establish compelling plots, characters, and dialogue. These things don’t change. So, you will be evaluated partially on formatting.
3. You should include a title page with author identification (name and contact information plus date). You will write your short script as its sole author. This will give you an example of your writing ability to include in a prospective portfolio when you look for writing jobs.
4. On a second page, insert a list of characters with a short description of each character and a brief plot synopsis (2-3 sentences). This page should be inside the title page but not numbered. You should begin numbering with the first page of the script (excluding title page and character list).
5. Your script must be original. You should not use any television or internet program of characters that are currently or have been produced for broadcast or print. This includes magazine articles, short stories, graphic novels, computer games, poems, plays, novels, comic strips, etc. unless you own the copyright.
6. Traditionally, all scripts are printed with three-hole punch and two brads to bind the script (in the top and bottom holes, the middle hole is left open–probably to save the expense of the third brad(. Since your script will be submitted on Canvas, we can’t use this formatting. But you should be aware of it.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.