Please write out the questions and use complete sentences for your answers. For sources other than the textbook, make sure they are credible and provide the citations with the applicable question.
1. What is the main differences of statutory law and case law.
2. Provide a current example of a business demonstrating social responsibility.
3. Describe the differences between mediation and arbitration.
4. How do administrative agencies impact businesses?
5. Which U.S. Constitutional law effects businesses the most? Why?
6. Analyze 2 differences between civil and criminal laws.
7. Explain 2 types of legal damages and 2 types of equitable damages.
8. In August 2019, Adam Sanders wanted to lease an apartment in Paramus, New Jersey for 2 years, while he attended legal studies classes at BCC. He found a great place near the school and made a verbal agreement with the landlord to pay $950 per month for 24 months beginning September 1, 2019. In January 2020, the landlord told Adam that he was increasing the rent to $1500 a month. Can Adam enforce the original agreement to pay $950 a month? Why or why not.
9. Aunt Luisa offers her niece, Elizabeth, $ 25,000 if she promises not to use any illegal drugs while she is attending college. Has a binding contract been formed? Why?
10. Gary Jones was an employee of ABC Corporation for 25 years. John Smith, the president of ABC told Gary that since he was an excellent employee, the company will give him a bonus of $15,000 when he retires. Two years later, Gary retires but does not receive the bonus. Was John Smith’s offer enforceable? Why?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.