Below attachment is the outline. And already pasted the outline here as well.
Course: Enterprise Risk Management
1. Residency Paper Information by 10/19(Tomorrow) 10 AM EST.
2. Residency Presentation Information by 10/19(Tomorrow) 5 PM EST.
Below are the guidelines which you need to follow.
Residency Paper Information:
Pick an industry/company to focus on for this assignment. Based upon the given information you can find on the company and any past issues/breaches the company has gone through, write up an analysis paper on how good Enterprise Risk Management could benefit the company.
1. Introduction – brief background of company and any issues the company has had in the past such as data breaches
2. A narrative on the organization that you have chosen (to include strategy, core business activities, recent financial performance and corporate view of risk management)
3. An analysis of the key political, economic, social, technical, legislative and environmental risks that the organization is currently facing
4. Explore Traditional risk management methods. Explain and define them.
5. Explore Enterprise Risk Management methods. Explain and define them.
6. What are the benefits and limitations in using ERM?
7. What are the key roles and responsibilities for ERM?
8. What are the key items the company needs to address and what are the risks associated with it?
9. Provide recommendations for the company to improve their ERM.
11. References – APA format
Page Count Range should be 20 pages not including:
Title page, Table of Contents and References page
All References are to be in APA format.
Residency Presentation Information:
Based upon the research and writing completed for the paper, prepare a presentation that will look at 4-5 Risk items the company needs to focus on.
1. Identify the Risk
2. Analyze the Risk
3. Evaluate or Rank the Risk
4. Recommendation on the Risk
Slide 1 – Title Slide w/ all group members names
Slide 2 – Brief company information
Slide 3-7 – Company Risk Items
Slide 8-9 – Summary of Recommendations for the company to improve their ERM
Slide 10 – References
Page Count Range should be 10 pages not including:
Title page, Table of Contents and References page
THESIS: The importance of Enterprise risk management in Southwest Airlines
· Company background
· Mission and Vision of southwest airlines
· Southwest business strategy
· Core business activities
· 2018 financial performance
· Corporate view of risk management
Key factors that influence risk in southwest airlines
· Economic factors
· Political factors
· Environmental factors
· Legislative factors
· Technical factors
· Social factors
Key Items in southwest airlines
· Identifications of risks
· Risk mitigation plan
· Management of risks
Traditional risk management
· Traditional risk management methods
· Traditional risk management tools
· Southwest airline risk model
Enterprise risk management
· Enterprise risk management tools in South west airlines
· ERM frameworks in southwest airlines
Benefits and limitations
· Advantage of risk management
· Disadvantages of risk management
· Analysis of risk affected areas
· Update on risk mitigation plan
· Implementation of risk strategies
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.