Part A: will be a Continuation of the course guide that I attach. We are only adding Week 4-6 to what’s already in the course guide.
Part B: You will log into the Blackboard coursesite. And create week 4-6. Weeks 1-3 is already done. User Name is – Lrat528 Password is – 2DJmasterl!
This is the link to Website:
Assignment 5: Designing and Developing an e-Learning Course – Part 3
Due Week 10 and worth 200 points
This is a continuation of assignment 4.
Click here to access the CourseSites Tutorial Series.
Go to the Course sites Website and go through the tutorials. You will use this Website to create your course. https://www.coursesites.com/webapps/Bb-sites-course-creation-BBLEARN/pages/getstarted.html
Continuing developing your Course Guide:
Part A Course Guide Content – Described
1. List the three to five (5) learning outcomes for Weeks 4-6 of instruction.
2. Design a weekly schedule for Weeks 4-6 of instruction that includes: (a) Topic(s) and (b) learning outcomes that are aligned with the topics.
3. Include in the weekly schedule (a) two (2) discussion questions for each of the three (3) weeks and (b) required activities.
4. List two (2) assignments: (a) an essay test with three (3) questions and (b) a writing assignment.
5. Discuss at least two (2) challenges and two (2) benefits with the process of designing and developing this mini online course.
Part B Blackboard Shell – Developed
7. Build content areas for Weeks 4-6 of instruction in the course shell. (Note: Each content area must include at least one item that has 3-4 completed power points slides pertaining to the content and knowledge domain of your mini-course. Use the steps listed Week 4-Part A to complete this task.)
8. List three to five (3-5) learning outcomes for the last three (3) weeks of instruction. (Use the steps listed from Week 4-Part A to complete this task.)
9. Build in the weekly schedule for Weeks 4-6 of instruction that includes: (a) Topic(s) and (b) learning outcomes that are aligned with these topics. Use the steps listed from Week 4-Part A to complete this task.
10. Create a new forum and name it Weeks 4-6 Discussion Forum.
11. Provide (a) two (2) discussion questions based on the information presented for Weeks 4-6 and (b) required activities in the weekly schedule. (Post the two (2) discussion questions by creating a new thread for each question.)
12. Develop three (3) essay questions by creating an assignment in the Assessments link (Left Course Menu) based on the content from Weeks 4-6. Use the steps listed from Week 4-Part A to complete this task.
13. Develop the Gradebook, ensuring that all the assignments, discussions, and quizzes are included with the appropriate points and possible weight. (Control Panel>Grade Center>Full Grade Center.)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.