1. A stock is expected to pay a year-end dividend of $2.00, i.e., D1 = $2.00. The dividend is expected to decline at a rate of 5% a year forever (g = -5%). If the company’s expected and required rate of return is 15%, which of the following statements is CORRECT?
a. The company’s current stock price is $20.
b. The company’s dividend yield 5 years from now is expected to be 10%.
c. The constant growth model cannot be used because the growth rate is negative.
d. The company’s expected capital gains yield is 5%.
e. The company’s stock price next year is expected to be $9.50.
2. A share of common stock has just paid a dividend of $2.00. If the expected long-run growth rate for this stock is 2.0%, and if investors’ required rate of return is 10.5%, what is the stock’s intrinsic value?
3. E. M. Roussakis Inc.’s stock currently sells for $50 per share. The stock’s dividend is projected to increase at a constant rate of 4% per year. The required rate of return on the stock, rs, is 15.50%. What is Roussakis’ expected price 5 years from now?
4. Carter’s preferred stock pays a dividend of $2.00 per quarter. If the price of the stock is $60.00, what is its nominal (not effective) annual expected rate of return?
5. Schnusenberg Corporation just paid a dividend of $1.25 per share, and that dividend is expected to grow at a constant rate of 7.00% per year in the future. The company’s beta is 1.35, the required return on the market is 10.50%, and the risk-free rate is 4.00%. What is the intrinsic value for Schnusenberg’s stock?
6. Rentz RVs Inc. (RRV) is presently enjoying relatively high growth because of a surge in the demand for recreational vehicles. Management expects earnings and dividends to grow at a rate of 30% for the next 4 years, after which high gas prices will probably reduce the growth rate in earnings and dividends to zero, i.e., g = 0. The company’s last dividend, D0, was $1.25. RRV’s beta is 1.20, the market risk premium is 5.25%, and the risk-free rate is 3.00%. What is the intrinsic value of RRV’s common stock?
7. Using the information on Rentz RVs Inc. from problem 6, what is the dividend yield expected for the next year?
8. The Wei Company’s last paid dividend was $2.75. The dividend growth rate is expected to be constant at 2.50% for 2 years, after which dividends are expected to grow at a rate of 8.00% forever. Wei’s required return (rs) is 12.00%. What is the intrinsic value of Wei’s stock?
9. Using the information on Wei Company from problem 8, what should be the price of Wei’s stock at the end of Year 5
10. You are an analyst studying Beranek Technologies, which was founded 10 years ago. It has been profitable for the last 5 years, but it has needed all of its earnings to support growth and thus has never paid a dividend. Management has indicated that it plans to pay a $0.50 dividend 3 years from today, then to increase it at a relatively rapid rate for 2 years with 50% dividend growth in year 4 and 25% dividend growth in year 5, and then to increase its dividend at a constant growth rate of 6.00% per year thereafter. Assuming a required return of 15.00%, what is your estimate of the intrinsic value of Beranek’s stock?
see all 40 question attached
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.