Please review all the videos, they are not that long, and for the most part quite interesting.
1. Identify 3-5 things that you learned that managers should do when increasing their team management skills and behaviors
2. Groupthink: This can be a silent but deadly issues with teams that seem to getting along too well – so, how will you prevent this from happening if you are a manager, or even if you are just a team member, what can you do to ensure that good team cohesiveness doesn’t lead to groupthink over time?
Complete and score the team leadership skills Self-Assessment on pg. 411-412, CH 17 in your textbook. Based on your scoring what are your strongest dimensions of team leadership and what are your lower areas that may need improvement.
1. What can you continue to do to maintain and even build on your team dimension strengths?
2. What can you do to improve upon some of your team dimension areas that need improvement ?
Please read the analysis section on pg 395, CH 17 of your textbook, “Unproductive Meetings are Major Time Wasters.”
1. What are your thoughts regarding the data presented on team meetings – have you had this same experience sitting in team meetings in a work, volunteer or class team, if so, what did you think about that experience?
2 Since we know many team meetings tend to be ineffective time wasters – what can you do to ensure as a manager or even a contributing member of a team to ensure that team meetings are more productive for you and everyone on the team?
Please read pg 398, CH 17 in your textbook, “Creating Disharmony to Build a Better Team,” and then answer:
1. Given your own experience and observation of other teams, do you think team leaders/managers and other team members should accommodate superstars on the team, or is doing this going to be to problematic to keeping a team together (remember most team members in work don’t make millions of dollars like Michael Jordan and his teammates) – Please share your thoughts, share your own relevant team examples to support your ideas.
Please read pg 405, CH 17 in your textbook, “Amazon’s Jeff Bezos Feeds Innovation with Two-Pizza Teams.”
1. After reading this, what do you think of the Two-Pizza Team concept, Please share your thoughts, use your own examples from teams you’ve been on that support your ideas.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.