Answer the following questions, please make sure all answers are CORRECT and send back to me
2. A 23-year-old patient comes in complaining of shortness of breath, fatigue, and an abnormally fast heartbeat. She also has GERD, acute exacerbation of asthma, and cachecticorum acne. The physician obtains a complete blood cell count, and renders a diagnosis of Rietti-Greppi-Micheli anemia. What diagnosis codes are assigned?
A. D58.3, K23.9, J45.906, L70.8
B. D56.3, K24.9, J45.941, L70.8
C. D59.3, K21.9, J45.921, L70.8
D. D56.9, K21.9, J45.901, L70.8
4. A 33-year-old patient is seen for a bilateral screening mammography with computer-aided detection, interpreted by the physician, with digitization of the radiographic images. What CPT codes should be assigned?
A. 78053, 77054
B. 77097, 77056
C. 77059, 77051
D. 77057, 77052
5. A patient undergoes testing for ten synthetic cannabinoids, cocaine, methadone, and three opiate analogs. What codes would be assigned?
A. 80331, 80353, 80358, 83992
B. 80352, 80353, 80358, 80363
C. 80352, 80353, 80364, 80368
D. 80347, 80360, 80363, 80365
7. A patient undergoes a limited clinical pathology consultation, without review of history or medical records. What code should be assigned?
8. A lumbosacral myelography performed with radiological supervision and interpretation is assigned to code
9. A 26-year-old patient undergoes a carotene test to check her vitamin A level. What CPT code should be assigned?
10. What code is assigned for intravenous pyelography without KUB and without tomography?
11. A patient has an activated coagulation time test. The coder assigns code 85345. Is this code correct or incorrect?
A. The code is correct, but should include a modifier for the activated portion of the test.
B. The code is incorrect. The correct code is 85347.
C. The code is incorrect. The correct code is 85348.
D. The code is correct.
12. Code 82947 indicates a test that is included in a/an _______ panel.
A. renal function
D. hepatic function
13. A new patient comes in to the doctor’s office for her annual gynecological exam. During the course of the exam, she undergoes a screening cervical cytopathology smear, which is performed by an automated system under the supervision of a physician. What HCPCS code is assigned?
14. Code 89230 indicates
A. sweat by iontophoresis.
B. bilirubin, total, transcutaneous.
C. nasal smear for eosinophils.
15. What code is assigned for a hepatitis C antibody test?
16. Blood lipoprotein with electrophoretic separation and quantitation with high resolution fractionation and quantitation of lipoproteins including lipoprotein subclasses would be assigned to code
17. The description for code 82441 is
A. cholinesterase; serum.
B. chlorinated hydrocarbons, screen.
C. cortisol; free.
18. What code would be assigned for anterior segment imaging with fluorescein angiography, with interpretation and report?
19. A patient has a temporomandibular joint arthrography. If the procedure is performed under radiological supervision and interpretation, what code should be reported?
20. Mr. Carson comes to the emergency room complaining of leg pain after falling out of bed in his home. A technician at the hospital obtains an x-ray of the tibia and the fibula using the hospital’s radiology equipment. The physician reviews his x-ray, and determines that he has sprained his leg. Mr. Carson also has a history of prostate cancer, cigarette smoking, Crohn’s disease, and hyperbilirubinemia. The emergency department visit included an expanded problem focused history and examination. The medical decision making was of moderate complexity. Code this scenario.
A. 99284-25, 73592
B. 99285-25, 73592
C. 99281-25, 73591
D. 99283-25, 73590
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.