In Assignment 4 you will work alone to recommend a marketing strategy for the same Brand + Sub-Brand that you studied for Assignments 2 and 3. You will act as an independent consultant and produce a report for the Marketing Manager(s) of your selected Brand + Sub-Brand.
· In Assignment 3 your Group analyzed the marketing environment and segmented the consumer market for your Brand + Sub-Brand. In Assignment 4, you will recommend a Marketing strategy, based on your Group’s analyses.
· You will use marketing theories and concepts appropriately.
· You will find sources of information to justify the points you make.
· Therefore, you will cite your References* and include a List of References as the last pages of your report. * In-text referencing.
There are many useful resources available to you which you can use to ensure that you achieve a D or HD Grade; Go to Canvas > Assignments > Assignment 4, download the documents, and follow these steps:-
1. Procure a copy of your Group’s final versions of Assignments 2 and 3, plus the data used to create those reports. This information should already be posted on your Group’s Facebook page/Google docs. Make sure that your Group’s Assignment 4 includes a Segment Attractiveness Table. You need this Table to start Assignment 4. If there is not one, then you and your Group members need to create one now, before you can start Assignment 4.
2. Template – download the Template as a Word document and use it to provide the Headings and Sub-Headings. Then follow the Instructions on the Template. Then, remove the Instructions from the Template progressively as you write your Report.
3. Rubric – read carefully the requirements here for D and HD Grades. See also the Marking Guide page 2 – which is a quick checklist of the key things you need to include to get the higher grade marks
4. Companion Document – this provides the key theory slides + shows you examples of the key items required in the Assignment; for example, Positioning Charts, recommended strategies at each stage in the Product Life Cycle, and so on.
5. Also on Canvas are the Lecture slides; Lectures 6 to 9 (Marketing Mix), Lecture 10 (Branding) and Lectures 11 & 12, which deal with the material you will need for your Conclusion; ethics, social responsibility and so on.
6. Also, go to Canvas > Modules > Student Manual. Here you will find all the information you need about getting data, writing Reports, Referencing, demonstrating your Application of Theory and much more – all the skills you need are here.
We know that you will be able to achieve a very high standard Assignment 4 if you follow this process, Best regards from the Teaching Team
A 5-Minute film – The marketing Mix in Action; https://monocle.com/film/edits/paris-retail-la-grande-epicerie/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
The newly opened La Grande Epicerie on the Parisian rive droite celebrates the importance of physical retail. Monocle Films pays a visit to admire the heri…
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.