Block Memo Assignment
Based on Text Exercise 2.12
· Choose one set of web pages from the following list and analyze the implied audience of these two web pages.
· COMPARE AND CONTRAST BOTH WEBSITES FROM THE PAIR YOU CHOOSE. If you only comment on one of the pair, you will only receive half credit.
· Use specific examples from each website to illustrate your findings.
· Answer the FOUR bulleted questions found on pages 34-35. Each one will become a section of your memo with a Bolded Heading.
· DO NOT respond to a-e.
· Your memo will have FOUR sections, one for each of the four questions in the text.
This Assignment is worth 30 points.
Web Page Pairs List:
· Remember the “forbidden words,” and strive to use only precise words and action verbs in your sentences.
· Use specific examples from each site to support your conclusions about the implied audiences for each website you examine.
Follow the template in Angel for your memo.
· Date: (Write the date you post the memo)
· To: English 1131 Class
· From: Your Name
· Subject: Write a brief explanation that tells what the memo is about. Tell me which websites you are comparing.
· For subject lines, capitalize the first letter of each main word.
· For an introduction, provide a brief overview of the memo. This only needs to be a few lines, but avoid phrases like “This memo will discuss,” or the “The following memo reports….” Instead, just give a summary of your main points.
Type the memo’s content. Use bold headings for the four individual sections of the memo. The bold headings tell your reader what to expect in that section.
Separate each section with a triple space – two lines of white space, but double space – one line of white space – between paragraphs. Do not indent the paragraphs; that’s part of what makes this memo an example of block format. You’ll be using block format later in the course when you write letters.
Finally, remember the “forbidden words,” and strive to use precise words and action verbs in all your sentences.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.