BUS 300 Week 10 Quiz 9 Chapters 17 and 18
1. Branding is about
2. A practice among some news editors because of the proliferating raft of product placements in the media is to
3. A major difference between public relations and marketing is that
4. If you’ve received publicity in a magazine or newspaper, what can you produce to extend the impact from that coverage?
5. It’s fair to say that advertising has in the past 40 years
6. If public relations practitioners see themselves as key players in IMC, they must
7. A major difference between public relations and advertising is
8. Which of the following attitudes of marketing people have changed?
9. Showing Beanie Babies and Cabbage Patch Dolls with a client’s new product for a photograph is an example of which principle of building a brand?
10. When public relations and publicity, advertising, and marketing intersect, that’s referred to as
11. A public relations practice that media scorn is
12. Third-party endorsement is essentially
13. Motivating prospective customers describes what ________ is effective at doing.
14. The “law of primacy” is essential in
15. A reason cause-related marketing is likely to continue to grow in this century is
16. In the scenario of the wired-world scenario, practitioners should use the Internet to
17. Public relations practitioners have found that Twitter can be
18. Which of the following is the principal benefit from having a Web site?
19. Which of the following are sites on the Internet where photos and videos can be shown?
20. Because today’s consumers are more media-savvy, better-educated, and generally smarter, they expect the Internet to provide
21. How much time visitors spend and how many pages they view on a Web site is a characteristic of
22. Despite all the clamor about social media, public relations practitioners must seriously bear in mind, social media is only
23. The theoretical concept of social networks stemmed from?
24. Which of the following does pertain generally to texting?
25. In the scenario of the world as a “global village,” practitioners should use the Internet to
26. Indications that social networking screams for attention particularly from public relations practitioners include
27. Among the giant survivors of the “great high-tech concepts” of the 1990s is
28. Which of the following are among strategic questions to answer in order to create a winning Web site?
29. The early description of what is now generally referred to as “social networking” sites include
30. Which of the following web-based communications vehicles are appropriate for public relations practitioners to distribute content easily?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.