1. A deliverable at the lowest level of each branch of a work breakdown structure is known as: (Points : 5)
a work element.
a work package.
a work unit.
a work cell.
2. A scheduled activity that determines when a logical successor activity can begin and end is known as: (Points : 5)
a catalyst activity.
a predecessor activity.
a leader activity.
a starter activity.
3. The total number of work periods (not including holidays or other non-work time) required to complete a scheduled activity is known as: (Points : 5)
1. Which of the following statements correctly describes the critical path? (Points : 5)
It is the shortest sequence of activities through the project network.
It determines the latest possible end date of the project.
It consists only of activities with zero slack.
It consists of the most important activities in the project.
2. Figure 7-1
Consider the Assembly Project depicted in Figure 7-1. Based on the information provided, what is the early start date for activity D – “Attach Modules 1 & 2”? (Points : 5)
3. Figure 7-1
Consider the Assembly Project depicted in Figure 7-1. Based on the information provided what is the amount of slack in Activity B – “Assemble Module 1”?(Points : 5)
not enough information to determine.
1. Projects often include indirect costs that are not associated directly with one specific project. Which of the following items are most typically considered to be indirect costs? (Points : 5)
Costs associated with material, travel and purchased parts.
The cost of labor provided by project team members, consultants and subcontractors.
Executive salaries, utilities and insurance.
Specialized equipment rented for a particular task.
2. Which of the following terms best describes the amount of funds needed above the estimate to reduce the risk of overruns? (Points : 5)
3. The approved time-phased budget against which project execution is compared and deviations are measured for management control is known as: (Points : 5)
a measurement baseline.
a cost baseline.
a control standard.
the PERT/CPM chart.
1. Which of the following describes the activities appropriately performed by the project team during qualitative risk analysis? (Points : 5)
Team members assess the probability of occurrence and severity of impact for identified risks.
Team members develop contingency plans for even minor risks to avoid adverse impacts to project objectives.
Team members identify potential risk events.
Team members consult with stakeholders concerning responsibilities.
2. ID Risk Event Likelihood Severity
A Project requires new technology and support structure Medium Low
B Web infrastructure lacks sufficient transaction capacity Medium High
C IS resources are spread too thin High High
D The intranet site suffers a security breach Low High
Figure 10-1 Excerpt from Internet Project Risk Register
Consider the excerpt of the Internet Project risk register presented in Figure 10-1. Which of the following risk events should receive the highest priority for the development of risk responses?
(Points : 5)
A – project requires new technology and support structure.
B – web infrastructure lacks sufficient transaction capacity
C – IS resources are spread too thin
D – The intranet site suffers a security breach
3. One useful method of process improvement involves consideration of how another organization performs a process with an eye toward determining how to improve your own performance. This method is known as: (Points : 5)
1. Which of the following serves as an important guideline concerning project inspections? (Points : 5)
Inspect after critical or expensive processes to make sure the inputs are good.
Inspect prior to key work handoff points.
Inspect at milestones identified in the project schedule.
Inspect only as a last resort.
2. A project team attempting to complete the administrative closure of a project should review which of the following to ensure the customers are satisfied that all required work was accomplished? (Points : 5)
The project charter.
The scope verification.
The communication plan.
The stakeholder sign-off.
3. The Budget at Completion (BAC) is the sum of all budgeted values established for the work to be performed on a project. As such it is equivalent to: (Points : 5)
the total planned value of the project.
the total earned value of the project.
the total actual cost of the project.
the total amount of resources remaining at the end of the project.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.