1. When inflation, as measured by the change in the consumer price index (CPI), is high
2. Holly used savings to pay for the books for her college courses. In choosing to take money from her savings she gives up the interest that could have been earned on that investment. What is this trade-off called
3. In deciding whether to go to graduate school, evaluating the benefit based on the potential change in your earnings is an example of
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the steps in the personal financial planning process
5. The federal funds rate is the rate that
6. You are calculating your potential return on your stock investments. If you calculate different possible returns based on assuming a variety of interest rates and stock market conditions, this is an example of
7. Your salary was $32,000 in 2014. It increased to $35,000 in 2015. What was the percentage increase in your salary from 2014 to 2015
8. You decide to take a part-time job to help with your college expenses. The hours available for study are thus reduced. The reduction in study hours would be your
9. Which of the following describes a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
10. Rosa has set the following goal as part of her financial plan: Graduate from college with a B.S. in Business Management. Which aspect of the SMART goal model is missing from her goal
11. A comprehensive financial plan includes three steps: establishing a firm foundation, securing basic needs, and
12. Which type of decision maker is most likely to have trouble sticking to a budget and as a result may fall into debt?
13. Your salary was $28,000 in 2013 and $30,000 in 2014. In 2015, your salary was $34,000. What was the percentage increase in your salary from 2013 to 2015
14. You want to know how much $10,000 invested today is going to be worth 10 years from now. Which type of time value of money calculation should be used to solve this problem
15. When recording inflows and outflows of cash for the cash flow statement, it is important
16. Gross monthly income = $3,500
After-tax monthly income = $2,870
Total debt = $86,000
Total monthly debt payments = $402
Total assets = $113,000
Based on the information given above, what is the debt ratio
17. The basic idea of the time value of money is that $1 to be received in the future is worth ______ $1 received today because of the value of the compound interest.
18. The debt payment ratio is a financial ratio used to calculate and measure the
19. An annuity due is a type of annuity in which each payment is made or received at
20. A personal cash flow statement
21. In order to determine how much you would need to save yearly in order to finance your child’s college education in 10 years, you would use
22. If you borrow to buy a new car, which of the following items on the balance sheet will be affected
23. You are considering two amortized loans with the same number of months to repay and the same initial amount borrowed. If the interest rate on Loan A is higher than the rate on Loan B, the payment on Loan A will be _______ than the payment on Loan B
24. Fixed expenses are
25. Which of the following best defines market value
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.