1. List and briefly explain the purpose of at least three Supreme Court cases that led to the segregation of schools and the establishment of the separate but equal doctrine after the passage of Plessy v. Ferguson – 1896.
2. List and briefly explain at least five Supreme Court decisions that show the evolution and direction of school desegregation after the passage of Brown v. Board of Education decision -1954. (20pts)
3. List and briefly explain the purpose of at least five Supreme Court decisions that show the direction that affirmative action has taken since the Bakke decision of 1978. Please cover the scope of the case into the mid 1990’s decade or so.
4. Trace the evolution and scope of voting rights cases since the passage of the Voting Rights Act of 1965.
a. List and explain at least four cases that have determined the extent of African American voter empowerment based upon the conflict between single member districting and the racial composition of the districts.
5. Explain/ Summarize the Civil Rights Act of 1964. How is this act similar to the Civil Rights Acts of 1866 and 1875? Please be specific.
6. Based upon chapter 7 in your textbook, Walton & Smith, American Politics and the African American Quest for Freedom, briefly summarize the four Material Base Coalitions with Blacks and Whites. These coalitions include: Populism, the Progressive, The Labor Movements and the Rainbow Coalitions. How successful were these movements in building effective coalitions? What were their strengths and weaknesses? Please submit about one or so double spaced typed pages.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.