Here is a sample my country is Canada.
INT 113 Module Four Discussion Sample: Government Regulations
Various measures of government influence on trade and employment:
Employment Law (Maascetveli.org, 2015)
· Minimum wage set by the Commission, as of July 2013:
803.68 Turkish lira > 16
700.93 Turkish lira < 16
Doorman / 868.27 Turkish lira
· Female employees qualify for 16 weeks of paid maternity leave (8 weeks prior to birth and 8 weeks after birth) – Art. 75 Labour Code, 2003.
Sales Tax (DutyCalculator, 2015)
· VAT (sales tax): 18%
Trade Policies (Office of the United States Trade Representative, 2014)
· “Import licenses are required for products that need after-sales service. . . and for some agricultural products.”
· High tariffs (85–100%) and special tax treatment for the sale of distilled spirits and tobacco.
· Export subsidies range from 5–20% for some agricultural product categories.
· “Court decisions have on many occasions led to ICTA’s blocking access for all consumers to various Internetbased service providers, such as the weblog hosting site wordpress.com and social networking sites like MySpace, and ICTA’s on-again/off-again ban of video-sharing website YouTube.”
· Employment laws in Turkey are fairly progressive for the region, which is likely influenced by the proximity to Europe and the ties to the EU.
· Trade policies regarding the trade of alcohol and tobacco products could be restricting. The high taxes are there to generate further income for Turkey.
· There is a heavy encouragement to export, which is illustrated by the subsidies offered for certain agricultural products. This boosts the Turkish economy.
· The restrictions on information through the ICTA might be concerning for some investors. This could be considered an ethical issue regarding censorship. Companies that heavily utilize marketing through MySpace, WordPress.com, or YouTube might find additional problems.
DutyCalculator. (2015). Up to date sales tax rates for 139 countries. Pitney Bowes. Retrieved from
Maascetveli.org. (2015). Business law in Turkey. Retrieved from http://www.maascetveli.org/home/is-kanunu
Office of the United States Trade Representative. (2014). Turkey. USTR. Retrieved from
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.