READ the information provided regarding the Accounts of the Wounded Knee Massacre. Once all reading is complete, respond to the following items:
· According to Black Elk, what atrocities took place a Wounded Knee? How did President Harrison describe these atrocities?
· Whom did Black Elk blame for the Wounded Knee Massacre? Whom did Harrison blame?
· According to President Harrison, what was the future of Native Americans? How did Black Elk’s vision of the future compare to Harrison’s vision?
READ as well as the If I Were a Man information by Charlotte Perkins Gillman. Once all reading is complete, respond to the following items:
· What things most surprised Mollie-as-Gerald?
· What point was Gilman making in this story?
· What did she identify as the gender inequalities of the day?
· Do the stereotypes concerning women that Gilman illustrates in this piece exist today? If so, provide an example.
READ the Happiness in Marriage information by Margaret Sanger. Once all reading is complete, respond to the following items:
· What changes did Sanger describe in married relations in recent generations?
· What changes did Sanger hope would come about if unplanned pregnancies could be prevented?
· Do debates concerning birth control and unplanned pregnancies still occur in the United States?
· Are Sanger’s points still relevant? How?
READ the Share Our Wealth information by Huey Long. Once all reading is complete, respond to the following items:
· What were the most radical aspects of Long’s plan?
· Did any of his ideas become reality?
· Upon whose law did Long base his ideas?
· Do you think this assertion increased or diminished support for his ideas?
· What did Long predict would be the consequences if the nation failed to adopt a program such as his?
READ the Transcript of the Roosevelt-Molotov Meeting. Once all reading is complete, respond to the following items:
· Why does Molotov believe a “second front” should be opened in 1942?
· If such a front is opened, what does Molotov predict?
· If such a front is not opened, what does he fear might occur?
· Given that a second front in France was not opened until June, 1944, what do you think the effect of that delay may have had on longer-term U.S.–Soviet relations?
READ The Southern Manifesto. Once all reading is complete, respond to the following items:
· What is the basis of the opposition to the Brown decision as expressed in this document?
· According to the manifesto, whose power would the federal government usurp by implementing Brown?
· What role did “habits,” “customs,” and “traditions” play in the arguments presented in the document?
READ Dissenting Opinion on Vietnam by George Ball. Once all reading is complete, respond to the following items:
· What specific problems does Ball identify that ultimately would make U.S. escalation in Vietnam unsuccessful?
· What is Ball’s advice concerning an appropriate U.S. policy toward Vietnam? What does he suggest is the best solution?
· Does the memo accurately predict the outcome of the Vietnam War?
READ George H.W. Bush’s Gulf War Address. Once all reading is complete, respond to the following items:
· Although most of this speech focuses on Iraq and Kuwait, what domestic issues does President Bush also address? How are those issues linked to the situation in Iraq?
· Which counties does Bush identify specifically as working closely with the United States? Why might he focus on these countries?
· Ultimately, according to Bush, why is intervention in Kuwait necessary?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.